This page provides information about Medicaid (Public Aid) coverage for braces in Rhode Island.
Braces might be covered under Rhode Island Medicaid state insurance in the following counties:
- Bristol County( Barrington, Bristol, Warren)
- Kent County ( Warwick, Coventry, East Greenwich, West Greenwich, West Warwick)
- Newport County (Newport, Jamestown, Little Compton, Middletown, Portsmouth, Tiverton)
- Providence County (Central Falls, Cranston, East Providence, Pawtucket, Providence , Woonsocket, Burrillville, Cumberland, Foster, Glocester, Johnston, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Scituate, Smithfield)
- Washington County (Charlestown, Exeter, Hopkinton, Narragansett, New Shoreham, North Kingstown, Richmond, South Kingstown, Westerly)